View Profile SaffRox7650

All 4 Audio Reviews

1 w/ Response

Okay, I love how chill and cool this one sounds like, and I like that voice that says the everything by everyone slogan at the start, I say it's pretty good!

Father-of-Death responds:

<3 ty ty ty

This sounds really good even if I'm not that familiar with the original track, and I like the samples used here, that Yuru Yuri and WHAT THE FU- ones especially, they fit oddly well, but anyways it's a good remix!

Can I mention how much I love this remix, It's nearly there to almost sounding almost nothing like the original but not close enough but anyone with a good ear can draw the parts out from the original and the best part is that's loopable! I might be biased (as seen with this profile picture I have in the time I was writing this review) but I think this sounds good even as a standalone track! And I'd love to hear a full version!

(Sorry if it seems cluttered I don't usually do reviews like this)

I very much like this version and it has it's own charm, but the Toppat section in the old version felt more fitting and gangsta, you get what I mean? But yeah it's pretty good but nostalgia's powerful and felt more gangsta.

Makes art, absolute namco fanatic, massive weeb and also makes art or something

Male