View Profile SaffRox7650

2 Game Reviews

I'd say it works really fine as a little clicker you get on for some fun, it works well on my phone yet for some reason desktop it breaks? I don't know why but I did get a taste of it on mobile and it's a serviceable one, not the greatest game in the world, but I like it!

I just found my go-to Tetris clone and I'm not sure whether I should be concerned with myself or not.

4 Audio Reviews

Okay, I love how chill and cool this one sounds like, and I like that voice that says the everything by everyone slogan at the start, I say it's pretty good!

Father-of-Death responds:

<3 ty ty ty

This sounds really good even if I'm not that familiar with the original track, and I like the samples used here, that Yuru Yuri and WHAT THE FU- ones especially, they fit oddly well, but anyways it's a good remix!

Can I mention how much I love this remix, It's nearly there to almost sounding almost nothing like the original but not close enough but anyone with a good ear can draw the parts out from the original and the best part is that's loopable! I might be biased (as seen with this profile picture I have in the time I was writing this review) but I think this sounds good even as a standalone track! And I'd love to hear a full version!

(Sorry if it seems cluttered I don't usually do reviews like this)

1 Art Review

murder's pretty fxxing kawaii

Makes art, absolute namco fanatic, massive weeb and also makes art or something

Male